1. Filter Oil at Least Twice a Day
2. Skim Every 15 Minutes
3. Establish a Schedule for Turning Off Vats
4. Cover Fryers When Not in Use
5. Check Fryer Calibration on a Quarterly Basis
6. Fill Fryer Only to the Appropriate Oil Levels
NY State Minimum Wage is increasing on Dec. 31, 2021.
Paid Time Off counts towards your sick leave obligation.
With Covid on the rise, we want to make sure you are informed and prepared of the NY State labor law that went into effect on Sept. ...
NYSRA spoke with Legal Counsel at the NYS Dept. of Labor about the HERO Act. They clarified that the new model policy for food servi...
Pumpkin flavor is popular during the fall; over 60% of Americans say they have at least one pumpkin product a week! Add some other p...