1. Filter Oil at Least Twice a Day
2. Skim Every 15 Minutes
3. Establish a Schedule for Turning Off Vats
4. Cover Fryers When Not in Use
5. Check Fryer Calibration on a Quarterly Basis
6. Fill Fryer Only to the Appropriate Oil Levels
KI Legal offers services that directly cater to what businesses need, and perhaps have not even thought of with regards to their day...
Chicken Fingers - Quality product at a lower price??? Take the Poll!
The price of eggs rose by a third between June 2021 and June 2022 and butter, flour, chicken and milk also showed some of the next-b...
Elon designs a futuristic diner to entertain you while you charge up.
Maplevale Farms is no longer a partner of PGE UNY. Members will no longer get rebates or credits on their purchases from this compa...